Blabbering

I never expected that these couple of months would be so stressful. I thought I could handle it well, since I was okay during the term 1. In fact, it isn’t.

I was struggling to finish every courseworks. Once one assignment was finished, I had to do the other one. Though I wanted my last assignment to be perfect, I did the opposite instead. It feels like you can hardly breathe. I don’t know how many times I cried because it was just…….exhausting.

Now, the real struggle finally stands in front of my eyes. I haven’t even finished my literature review and methodology, but I have to write chapter 4 and make interview form this month before going back for data collection. I thought doing interview while spending time at home would be a nice break. I guess I am a completely wrong. Everything is in a rush.

And now I’m spending this precious time just to complain on this blog



….and tell me, how I’m gonna go through this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having Academic Writing Course at LBI UI

Big Bad Wolf Jakarta (a review from a not-so-happy visitor)

Life in Leeds